Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Austin Mom Event


After doing some research, I stumbled upon this great group here in Austin called MetroMoms. They put on great events like the one I attended this week, Must Haves from pregnancy to infancy. There were a ton of great products (I had to jot several new, cool looking items down to research... stay tuned for those...). I also saw many items, I too like and would recommend for baby registries. Everyone drew a number and you got to select an item to take home! I was lucky enough to pick up this awesome little carrier from Beco. Its ergonomic, eco-friendly and most importantly it’s really comfortable! The only downside I can see right now is that they are on the higher end of the price range for baby carriers.
Every guest also walked away with a nice little goodie bag with lots of little samples. I love sample size items because obviously it allows you to try new things before you buy the full size, saving you time and money (I know you are thinking, “who doesn't?”) but I especially love them for baby items because babies are so sensitive to new things so you want to really make sure whatever product you use doesn't cause your little one to have an allergic reaction. 
Speaking as both a Mom and Baby Planner, this was a great event. I am definitely adding this group and their events to my resource list for our expecting and new moms in the Austin area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment