Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Let's Be Honest


The diaper dilemma! There are tons of options out there for diapers and finding the right one for you can be a test of, well let’s face it, how much poop you are willing to handle. At To Due Baby we will sit down and explore the options that best meet your family’s needs and preferences. One of the diapers I really love right now and you will see on the list are The Honest Co. diapers and here is why.
My first draw of course was how cute they were, but then I found out that they are eco-friendly (Our ultra absorbent, eco-friendly diapers are extra soft, hypoallergenic, free of chlorine processing & risky additives (like fragrances, lotions, and latex**from the Honest website)) and I was sold. I just had to try them. What? You get a free trial? Even better!! If you read the last post you know how I feel about samples haha. Okay so here is the next best thing, they hold A LOT. Now I have seen some websites dock them for this and I was surprised, but I think I figured out why. You have to stay a size ahead. If your little one is close to the top end of the weight range and the bottom of the next size, move up and you will save yourself the dreaded blow out cleaning session. Time for a little bad news, they are kind of pricey, but to be fair I can never use all the diapers they send me and you get the wipes too. They let you move your delivery/charge date back to whenever you need to so this stretches your dollar a bit more. Finally, they deliver to your door! Yes you don’t even have to leave, one less thing to add to your list of things To Due.

No comments:

Post a Comment